Universal Orlando Relaunches Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Package
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT RELAUNCHES THE POPULAR THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER HOLIDAY PACKAGE WITH NEW ENHANCEMENTS
New rights include a special themed keepsake box and an exclusive wizarding world-themed photoshoot
Orlando, Florida (August 5, 2019) – Universal Orlando Resort has added exciting new upgrades to its popular The Wizarding World of Harry Potter vacation package. And with the recent opening of Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure – the epic new addition to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – as well as the upcoming fall debut of the new light projection experience, “Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle “, there has never been a better time to experience the wonder and adventure of the most spectacular themes [sic] lands never created.
Exclusive The Wizarding World of Harry Potter vacation package includes accommodation at the Universal Orlando Hotel, admission to three world-class Universal Orlando theme parks, breakfast at exclusive Wizarding World of Harry restaurants Potter, and more. In addition, package holders will receive new specialty items, such as an exclusive photo at Shutterbutton Photography Studio in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley and a special theme. [sic] keepsake box filled with items to get them ready for their trip, including a personalized welcome letter, trip planning guide, Harry Potter character luggage tags and more.
Customers can book the “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package” now for travel until the end of next year. See below for more details.
“The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package”
“The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Exclusive Vacation Package” starting at $ 135 per person per night, based on a group of four, limited availability
Offer valid for bookings now – 12/09/20. Offer valid for travel: Now – 12/31/20
• 5 nights of hotel accommodation at the brand new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn & Suites. Additional accommodations are available at other Universal Orlando hotels, including Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
• a 5-day park-to-park ticket for Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay
• NEW: special themed keepsake box including:
-Trip planning guide
– Luggage tag set with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger – a set of three per pack
– Hogwarts Railroad Thong – one per person
-Breakfast at Leaky Cauldron at Universal Studios Florida and at the Three Broomsticks at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
• NEW: Session at Shutterbutton Photography Studio in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, which includes an exclusive 8×10 photo print and commemorative DVD photo album
• Early entry to the park one hour before theme parks open at Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure (as determined by Universal Orlando; click here for more information), AND Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park every day
• Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
• Free transportation to Universal and Universal CityWalk theme parks
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter brings the wonder and excitement of JK Rowling’s beloved Universal Orlando stories to life, giving guests the opportunity to experience the adventures they have read in the books and seen in. movies. In The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, they can walk the streets of Hogsmeade, sip a butter beer at the Hog’s Head pub, walk the halls of Hogwarts Castle and fly over the castle grounds. in the thrilling adventure, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. In The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida, customers can explore the iconic shops of Diagon Alley, watch in wonder a 60-foot dragon breath fire atop Gringotts Bank, and navigate the deep caves and dark from the bank on a multi-dimensional thrill ride, Harry Potter and the Gringotts Escape. And – they can travel between the two countries on the Hogwarts Express, giving them the opportunity to board the iconic train and relive Harry’s unforgettable journey.
For more information on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal Orlando Resort, visit www.universalorlando.com.